Meet, crochet, share, create, learn, be inspired.
- Get together with likeminded crochet lovers to share ideas, seek advice, be inspired and most importantly ... start or progress your crochet project!
- Learn new skills in my (optional) technique tutorial.
- If you don't already have a project started, come along and choose from our selection of free patterns, with lovely yarn and hooks available to buy.
- Plenty of materials and books available to borrow or buy.
- Suitable for beginners* to experts (*if you’ve never picked up a hook before I’d recommend going to a 'learn to crochet’ workshop first so that you have a grasp of the basics).
Meeting monthly, from 7:30-9:30pm
Monday 9th Feb - technique focus - tweed stitch
Free ball of wool and hook for each member at our first club gathering!
Weds 4th March - technique focus - picot edging
Monday 13th April - technique focus - bobbles
Weds 20th May - tutorial - picture frames (at the Elm Tree Tearoom, near Chacewater)
Tuesday 15th December 2015 - free pattern for Christmas tree decoration (at the Cuckoo Cafe, Miners & Mechanics Institute, St Agnes)
Wednesday 27th January 2016 - free pattern for an embroidery hoop picture frame (at the Cuckoo Cafe, Miners & Mechanics Institute, St Agnes)
Tuesday 29th March 2016 - free pattern for a sea urchin covered pebble (at the Cuckoo Cafe, Miners & Mechanics Institute, St Agnes)
Tuesday 13th December 2016 - free pattern for Christmas tree decoration (at the Driftwood Spars pub, St Agnes)
Monday 20th February 2017 - (at the Driftwood Spars pub, St Agnes)
Thursday 20th April 2017 - make an octopus for charity (at St George's Country House Hotel, Perranporth)
Tuesday 23rd May 2017 - optional tutorial to make a sea urchin (at St George's Country House Hotel, Perranporth)